Customer Experience Analyst
Entry-Level Analyst – Paid Training Provided
Provalus is actively hiring entry-level & experienced Customer Support Analysts (contact center) to start immediately in support of data entry, inbound/ outbound call activities, product support, & customer support/ experience functions. Start working right away with on-the-job training provided and accelerated career advancement opportunities. Main responsibilities will include transcribing and relaying customer information, answering questions from customers professionally, and responding to customer inquiries.
All positions are full-time with set schedules, professional training and development, and opportunity for career advancement. Start your career today!
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Role Requirements include:
- Ability to work onsite at the Provalus Brewton office. No remote positions available at this time.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Good computer and multi-tasking skills.
- Competency in related computer applications.
- Ability to react effectively and calmly in stressful situations.
Launch your career in technology and be a part of our mission to provide corporations outsourced services such as; helpdesk, quality assurance, cybersecurity and network security right here from in the U.S. No experience required!
Apply at www.provalus.com/apply
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person/In office